- what personal data we process;
- what are the purposes and grounds for processing your personal data;
- whom we can transfer your personal data to;
- how long we will retain your personal data;
- how you can object to your data processing;
- what rights you have and how you can enforce them;
Name and contact details of the controller
KleverLab LLC., TIN: PL5252844757, address: Przeclawska str. 5, 03-879, Warsaw, Poland, e-mail: email@example.com, phone number: +48 573 966 831 (hereafter referred to as “KleverLab LLC”, “we”, “our” or “us”).
The types of data we process
Personal data means data which is directly or indirectly related to a physical person which makes it possible to identify specific person.
We may collect information such as your name, company name, delivery and invoicing address, e-mail address, phone (incl. mobile phone) and fax number, bank account or other identifying information you choose to provide or is provided to us about you. This information may be shared through a personal meeting, filling up the registration form of signing up as a user, submitting an order through e-shop, e-mail, telephone.
You can visit our website providing no personal data. When you choose to submit it to us, we process this certain personal data about you. For example, we collect information when you participate in any interactive features of our services, sign up as a user of our e-shop, submit an order, request customer support, contact us on cooperation or otherwise communicate with us.
We collect this information about you in our client database.
Purposes and grounds for processing your personal data
KleverLab LLC uses your personal data to process your requests and transactions, deliver your orders, offer or provide additional products and services, personalise the types of information you receive from KleverLab LLC and to develop the services and products we provide.
We may process your data for the performance of a contract or to take steps prior to entering a contract, including approach you based on publicly available information we have gathered. We may also process your data for accounting purposes.
When communicating with you through newsletters, the legal basis of the processing is our legitimate interest to keep our users, clients and other contacts informed of our latest products and services, share invitations to events where we will take part and to manage and administer their user account and orders. We rely on interest to maintain business relationships and communicating with our clients.
To whom can your personal data be provided?
Your personal data may also be transferred to certain processors that we may involve. Such data processors may be: companies providing data centre services, companies providing e-mail or other IT services, companies providing order delivery services and other service providers whose services relate to processing of your personal data or to processing your requests and transactions.
We do not sell or rent your personal data to any third parties.
We give our best to keep your personal data secure at all times, but you should also ensure yourself that user account details and passwords and other personal data are securely held and not disclose these to unauthorised third parties.
How long will we retain your personal data?
We store your personal data for the purposes mentioned above for as long as we have a meaningful business contact or other contact or as may otherwise be required by law. We review the necessity of retaining your personal data, as well as the data’s correctness from time to time and erase unnecessary or outdated data.
How can you object to your data processing?
You can also opt out of our newsletters by using the unsubscribe link in any email you receive from us.
What rights do you have?
Depending on the legal restrictions, you have the following rights in relation to your personal data:
- to request that we give you access to your personal data processed by it;
- to request correction of incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete data;
- to require the deletion of personal data or the restriction of its processing, when there is a legal basis for this;
- to request to transfer personal data which you provided to us and which is processed by automated means, to another data controller or to submit it directly to you in a convenient form;
- when your data is processed in violation of legal requirements, the right to file a complaint to the supervisory authority (Address: Urząd Ochrony Danych Osobowych, Stawki str. 2, 00-193, Warsaw, firstname.lastname@example.org or the supervisory authority of your place of residence or work or of the place of the alleged infringement within the EU).
Given that your personal data is processed on the basis of a legitimate interest, you may access the assessment of the compatibility of interests of the data controller (KleverLab LLC) and the data subject (you).