KleverTest African Swine Fever Virus PCR Kit
140€ *Net price
Kit for the fast qualitative detection of African Swine Fever Virus DNA by qPCR.
- Additional information
KleverTest African Swine Fever Virus PCR Kit is an in vitro diagnostic kit designed for the fast qualitative detection of ASF Virus DNA in the clinical materials (serum, plasma and tissue samples from pig and wild boar) by real-time hybridization-fluorescence detection of amplified products. The sensitivity of the kit is 1000 genome equivalent copies of ASF Virus DNA per 1 ml of sample. KleverTest African Swine Fever Virus PCR Kit is validated for the following real-time PCR instruments: Mx 3005PTM QPCR System (Agilent), Rotor-Gene® 6000 (Corbett Research), Rotor-Gene® Q5/6 plex Platform (QIAGEN), CFX96TM Systems (Bio-Rad).
- High specificity (up to 99.9%)
- Limit of detection – 100 copies/ml
- Can be stored from +2°C to +8°C for 12 months
- Contains UNG and dUTP eliminating possible carryover contamination
Area of applications:
- African Swine Fever Virus DNA detection
Storage and transportation conditions:
- Up to 14 days at a temperature < +25°С
- From +2°С to +8°C – 12 months
- From -24°С – -16°C – 12 months
- 10 freeze/thaw cycles are allowed