KleverTest Trichomonas Vaginalis PCR Kit
140€ *Net price
Kit for the fast qualitative detection of Trichomonas vaginalis DNA by qPCR.
- Additional information
KleverTest Trichomonas Vaginalis PCR Kit is an in vitro diagnostic kit designed for the fast qualitative detection of Trichomonas vaginalis DNA in the clinical materials (urogenital swabs, urine and prostate gland secretion) by real-time hybridization-fluorescence detection of amplified products. The sensitivity of the kit is 100 genome equivalent copies of Trichomonas vaginalis DNA per 1 ml of sample. KleverTest Trichomonas Vaginalis PCR Kit is validated for the following real-time PCR instruments: Mx 3005PTM QPCR System (Agilent), Rotor-Gene® 6000 (Corbett Research), Rotor-Gene® Q5/6 plex Platform (QIAGEN),CFX96TM Systems (Bio-Rad).
- High specificity (up to 99.9%)
- Limit of detection – 100 copies/ml
- Can be stored from +2°C to + 8°C for 12 months
- Contains UNG and dUTP eliminating possible carryover contamination
Area of applications:
- Trichomonas vaginalis DNA detection
Storage and transportation conditions:
- Up to 14 days at a temperature < +25°С
- From +2°С to +8°C – 12 months
- From -24°С – -16°C – 12 months
- 10 freeze/thaw cycles are allowed