KleverTest Neisseria Gonorrhoeae PCR Kit
140€ *Net price
Kit for the fast qualitative detection of Neisseria gonorrhoeae DNA by qPCR.
- Additional information
KleverTest Neisseria Gonorrhoeae PCR Kit is an in vitro diagnostic kit designed for the fast qualitative detection of Neisseria gonorrhoeae DNA in the clinical materials (urogenital, rectal and oropharyngeal swabs, urine and prostate gland secretion) by real-time hybridization-fluorescence detection of amplified products. The sensitivity of the kit is 1000 genome equivalent copies of Neisseria gonorrhoeae DNA per 1 ml of sample. KleverTest Neisseria Gonorrhoeae PCR Kit is validated for the following real-time PCR instruments: Mx 3005PTM QPCR System (Agilent), Rotor-Gene® 6000 (Corbett Research), Rotor-Gene® Q5/6 plex Platform (QIAGEN), CFX96TM Systems (Bio-Rad).
- High specificity (up to 99.9%)
- Limit of detection – 1000 copies/ml
- Can be stored from +2°C to + 8°C for 12 months
- Contains UNG and dUTP eliminating possible carryover contamination
Area of applications:
- Neisseria gonorrhoeae DNA detections
Storage and transportation conditions:
- Up to 14 days at a temperature < +25°С
- From +2°С to +8°C – 12 months
- From -24°С – -16°C – 12 months
- 10 freeze/thaw cycles are allowed