KleverTest Human Papilloma Virus 16/18 PCR Kit
140€ *Net price
Kit for the fast qualitative detection of Human Papilloma Virus 16/18 typies DNA by qPCR.
- Additional information
KleverTest Human Papilloma Virus 16/18 PCR Kit is an in vitro diagnostic kit designed for the fast qualitative detection of Human Papilloma Virus 16/18 typies DNA in the clinical materials (urogenital swabs) by real-time hybridization-fluorescence detection of amplified products. The sensitivity of the kit is 1000 genome equivalent copies of Human Papilloma Virus 16/18 typies DNA per 1 ml of sample. KleverTest Human Papilloma Virus 16/18PCR Kit is validated for the following real-time PCR instruments: Mx 3005PTM QPCR System (Agilent), Rotor-Gene® 6000 (Corbett Research), Rotor-Gene® Q5/6 plex Platform (QIAGEN), CFX96TM Systems (Bio-Rad).
- High specificity (up to 99.9%)
- Limit of detection – 1000 copies/ml
- Can be stored from +2°C to + 8°C for 12 months
- Contains UNG and dUTP eliminating possible carryover contamination
Area of applications:
- Human Papilloma Virus 16/18 types DNA detection
Storage and transportation conditions:
- Up to 14 days at a temperature < +25°С
- From +2°С to +8°C – 12 months
- From -24°С – -16°C – 12 months
- 10 freeze/thaw cycles are allowed