- Additional information
RevM First Strand cDNA Synthesis Kit is a complete kit of reagents for efficient synthesis of first strand cDNA from mRNA or total RNA templates. Kit based on RevM Revertase – genetically modified reverse transcriptase from murine leukemia virus (M-MuLV). The enzyme possesses RNA- and DNA-dependent polymerase activity but lacks RNase H activity. Temperature optimum for RevM enzyme activity is 55°C (the enzyme remains active at temperatures up to 60°C). The enzyme is able to synthesize first strand cDNA up to 10 kb and incorporate modified bases.
RevM First Strand cDNA Synthesis Kit contains recombinant RNase inhibitor, which inhibit ribonuclease activity and protects RNA integrity from degradation. The Kit is also supplied with both oligo(dT)18 and random hexamer primers. Gene-specific primers may also be used with this kit.
- High yields of full-length first strand cDNA up to 10 kb
- Optimal reaction temperature is 55°C
- Supplied with the RNase Inhibitor
- Supplied with Oligo(dT)18 and random hexamer primers
Area of applications:
- First strand cDNA synthesis for RT-PCR and real-time RT-PCR
- Full length cDNA libraries construction
- Antisense RNA synthesis
Storage and transportation conditions:
- From -24°С to -16°С – 2 years
- From +2°С to +8°С – 3 months
- Up to 14 days at a temperature < +25°С