80€ - 150€ *Net price
MMLV Reverse Transcriptase.
Supplied with 10X reverse transcription buffer.
- Additional information
RevM Revertase is a genetically modified reverse transcriptase of Moloney Mouse Leukemia Virus (MMLV) which performs the synthesis of a complementary strand of DNA (cDNA) on a single-stranded RNA template. Due to the presence of several mutations, the enzyme possesses inhibited RNase H activity and has increased thermostability at below 65°C, with an optimal temperature of 55°C. Compared to wild-type MMLV our enzyme provides higher cDNA yield, and has higher productivity on GC-rich RNA templates.
- Effective for GC-rich RNA templates
- Optimum working temperature is 55°С
- High productivity
Area of applications:
- First strand cDNA synthesis for RT-PCR and real-time RT-PCR
- cDNA synthesis for cloning
- Generation of labelled cDNA probes for microarrays
- RNA labelling
- RNA analysis by primer extension
Storage and dilution buffer:
- 20 mM Tris-HCl (pH 8.0), 0.5 mM EDTA, 100 mM KCl, 50% glycerol, 0.5% Tween-20, 1 mM TCEP
- 200 units/μl (50-1000 units/μl upon request)
Storage and transportation conditions:
- From -24°С to -16°С – 2 years
- Up to 14 days at a temperature < +4°С
25 000 U/0.125 ml