RevM Hot Start Revertase
90€ - 715€ *Net price
MMLV Reverse Transcriptase with hot-start.
Supplied with 10X reverse transcription buffer.
- Additional information
RevM Hot Start Revertase is a genetically modified reverse transcriptase of Moloney Mouse Leukemia Virus (MMLV), is intended for the synthesis of a complementary DNA strand (cDNA) on a single-stranded RNA template. Due to the presence of several mutations the enzyme possesses inhibited RNase H activity and has increased thermostability. The enzyme possesses reduced activity at temperatures below 37°C and has an optimal working temperature of 55°C. Inactivation occurs after 10 minutes at 80°C. Compared to wild-type MMLV reverse transcriptase RevM provides a higher yield of cDNA, has improved efficiency on GC-rich RNA templates and also has a higher productivity.
- Effective for GC-rich RNA templates
- Reduced activity at temperatures below 37°С
- Optimum working temperature is 55°С
- High productivity
Area of applications:
- One-step RT-PCR
Storage and dilution buffer:
- 20 mM Tris-HCl (pH 8.0), 0.5 mM EDTA, 100 mM KCl, 50% glycerol, 0.5% Tween-20, 1 mM TCEP
- 5 units/μl (5-100 units/μl upon request)
Storage and transportation conditions:
- From -24°С to -16°С – 2 years
- Up to 14 days at a temperature < +4°С
25 000 U/5×1 ml