Proteinase K (20 mg/ml)
20€ - 320€ *Net price
Request for bulk size
Enzyme for protein hydrolysis in processes of nucleic acids isolation and purification.
- Additional information
Proteinase K is 28.9 kDA serine protease produced by a recombinant strain of Pichia pastoris bearing the proteinase K gene of the fungus Tritirachium album. The enzyme has a broad substrate specificity for a large number of proteins. It hydrolyzes the polypeptide chain mainly at sites containing nonpolar amino acids. The reagent can be used for hydrolysis of proteins during the isolation and purification of nucleic acids.
- Broad substrate specificity
Area of applications:
- NA isolation and purification
Storage and dilution buffer:
- 20 mM Tris-HCl (pH 7.5), 2 mM CaCl2, 50% glycerol
- 20 mg/ml
Storage and transportation conditions:
- From -24°С to -16°С – 2 years
- Up to 14 days at a temperature < +25°С