Diamant TaqF DNA Polymerase
135€ - 1 595€ *Net price
Hot-start Taq DNA polymerase with activation temperature above 90°C.
Supplied with 10x PCR buffer and 50mM MgCl2.
- Additional information
Diamant TaqF DNA Polymerase is a chemically modified Taq DNA polymerase. Diamant TaqF DNA Polymerase has a high inactivation level and shows no activity after its incubation for 1 hour at 60°С. Enzyme is activated by 15 min incubation step at 95°C. This prevents the extension of non-specifically annealed primers and primer-dimers formed at low temperatures during the PCR setup. The enzyme catalyses the template-dependent polymerization of nucleotides into duplex DNA in the 5’→3’ direction and also exhibits 5’ exonuclease activity.
- High inactivation level
- High activity at the end of PCR
Area of applications:
- Multiplex PCR
- Routine PCR
- Low copy PCR
- PCR with dual-labelled probes
- PCR with intercalating dyes
Storage and dilution buffer:
- 20 mМ Tris-HCl (pH 8.0), 0.5 mМ EDTA, 100 mМ KCl, 50% glycerol, 0.5% Tween-20
- 5 units/μl (5-20 units/μl upon request)
Storage and transportation conditions:
- From -24°С to -16°С – 2 years
- Up to 14 days at a temperature < +4°С
1 000 U/0.2 ml