Diamant TaqAD DNA Polymerase
135€ - 1 595€ *Net price
Hot-start Taq DNA polymerase with dual antibody/aptamer inactivation.
Supplied with 10x PCR buffer and 50mM MgCl2.
- Additional information
Diamant TaqAD DNA Polymerase is a high-quality hot-start polymerase with superior sensitivity and specificity compared to native Taq polymerase. The reagent is composed of a high-purified recombinant Taq DNA polymerase, specific low-molecular weight aptamer and antibodies which inhibits enzymatic activity of polymerase at room temperature. According to our tests, the polymerase keeps inactive during the incubation with a substrate for about 20 minutes at 55°C. Activation of the enzyme starts automatically during the first cycle of DNA denaturation. Due to aptamer the polymerase restores its re-inactivation at the end of PCR. Presence of two types of inhibitors makes it possible to use the enzyme in diagnostic RT-PCR kits with pre-amplification.
- Amplification of PCR fragments up to 5 000 bp
- Suitable for one-step RT-PCR
- Suitable for test kits with pre-amplification
- Reversible hot-start
Area of applications:
- Multiplex PCR
- Routine PCR
- Low copy PCR
- PCR with dual-labelled probes
- PCR with intercalating dyes
Storage and dilution buffer:
- 20 mМ Tris-HCl (pH 8.0), 0.5 mМ EDTA, 100 mМ KCl, 50% glycerol, 0.5% Tween-20
- 5 units/μl (5-20 units/μl upon request)
Storage and transportation conditions:
- From -24°С to -16°С – 2 years
- Up to 14 days at a temperature < +25°С
1 000 U/0.2 ml