Diamant TaqA DNA Polymerase
110€ - 1 300€ *Net price
Hot-start Taq DNA polymerase with activation temperature above 37°C.
Supplied with 10x PCR buffer and 50mM MgCl2.
- Additional information
Diamant TaqA DNA Polymerase is a high-quality hot-start polymerase with superior sensitivity and specificity compared to native Taq polymerase. The reagent is composed of high-purified recombinant Taq DNA polymerase and specific low-molecular weight aptamer which inhibits enzymatic activity of polymerase at room temperature. According to our tests, the polymerase keeps inactive during the incubation with a substrate for about 1 hour at 37°C. Activation of the enzyme starts automatically during the first cycle of DNA denaturation. Due to original storage buffer the reagent can be stored at +2°С – +8°С for 6 months without significant changes in activity and inactivation.
- Amplification of PCR fragments up to 5 000 bp
- Stable at +2°С – +8°С up to 6 month
Area of applications:
- Multiplex PCR
- Routine PCR
- Low copy PCR
- PCR with dual-labelled probes
- PCR with intercalating dyes
Storage and dilution buffer:
- 20 mМ Tris-HCl (pH 8.0), 0.5 mМ EDTA, 100 mМ KCl, 50% glycerol, 0.5% Tween-20
- 5 units/μl (5-100 units/μl upon request)
Storage and transportation conditions:
- From -24°С to -16°С – 3 years
- From +2°С to +8°С – 6 months
- Up to 30 days at a temperature < +25°С
1 000 U/0.2 ml