- Informacje dodatkowe
Diamant TaqA DNA Polymerase is a high quality hot-start polymerase with superior sensitivity and specificity compared to native Taq polymerase.
The reagent is composed of high-purified recombinant Taq DNA polymerase and specific low-molecular weight aptamer which inhibits enzymatic activity of polymerase
at room temperature. According to our tests, the polymerase keeps inactive during the incubation with a substrate for about 1 hour at 37°C. Activation of the enzyme starts automatically during the first cycle of DNA denaturation.
Due to original storage buffer the reagent can be stored at 2-8°C for 6 months without significant changes in activity.
- Amplification of PCR fragments up to 5000 bp
- Stable at 2°С – 8°С up to 6 month
Area of applications:
- Multiplex PCR
- Routine PCR
- Low copy PCR
- PCR with dual labeled probes
- PCR with intercalating dyes
Storage and dilution buffer:
- 20 mМ Tris-HCl (pH 8.0), 0.5 mМ EDTA, 100 mМ KCl, 50% glycerol, 0.5% Tween-20
- 5 units/μl (5-100 units/μl upon request)
Storage and transportation conditions:
- From -24°С to -16°С – 2 years
- From + 2°С to + 8°С – 6 months
- Up to 14 days at a temperature < +25°С